The information we collect about you and how we use it:
We collect the following information from you when you make a purchase and/or register as a member:
1: Your name,
2: Your address,
3: Your email address,
4: Your telephone number (if you choose to provide it),
5: The items you purchase,
6: The payment method used,
7: If you pay using a credit or debit card – the last 4 digits of your credit/debit card (we never have full access to credit/debit card information) and the expiry date,
8: If you pay using PayPal your address, email address and telephone number are provided by PayPal to us,
9: If you pay using Amazon Payments your address and email address are provided by Amazon to us,
10: Your IP address, operating system, device type used and browser type used,
11: Whether or not you have opted in to receiving promotional material from us via email,
12: Your log in history,
13: Any comments made when placing your order(s).
Your information is kept on a server located within the European Economic Area (EEA) and we do not transfer your data to anywhere outside of the EEA.
Sharing of your information:
– We take the security of your information very seriously and will never share it with anyone other than in the course of processing your order or contacting you in relation to an order placed or a query or comment emailed to us.
– We provide your name, address and email address to the delivery organisation we use to ship your order with (e.g. Royal Mail) – this is necessary to fulfil our contract with you.
– If using a courier service (e.g. DPD/DHL) we also provide them with your telephone number (if provided) – this is necessary to fulfil our contract with you.
– We will never sell, lend or give your personal information to any third party unless we are required to by law.
– We will never send you promotional material by mail, email or text message unless you specifically opt in to receiving such material. You can opt out at anytime by logging in to your account and updating your profile. Alternatively, you can contact us to request this.
– If we ever suspect that your personal information has been breached, we will inform the relevant supervisory authority within 72 hours of discovering the breach.
How long we keep your personal information for:
– Under UK legislation we are required to keep records for a period of 7 years.
Use of our website by minors:
– You must be 16 years of age or older to make a purchase on our website and to provide any of your personal information to us.
– You are prohibited from providing any of your personal information to us if you are under 16.
– If you are a parent and your minor has provided their personal information to our website, you must contact us to ensure that it is deleted from our system.
Your options when it comes to your personal information:
– You have the right to have access to all the information we hold about you.
– You have the right to request this information and to receive it within 30 days of you asking for it.
– You have the right to have any information we hold about you corrected and to have this done within 30 days of you asking for it to be corrected.
– You have the right to have your information transferred to any other organisation and to have this done within 30 days of you asking for it.
– You have the right to have any and all information we hold about you deleted from our system and to have this done within 30 days of you asking for it (the right to be forgotten).
– You have the right to change your marketing preferences at any time and to unsubscribe from any marketing information such as newsletters.
– You have the right to have your personal information stored in a secure manner (e.g. through the use of encryption and strong passwords).
– You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland if you feel that we are not complying with data protection legislation and your wishes with regards to your personal information are not being respected.